Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Intro

Hello, Blogspot.

I'm a veteran blogger, but I've never had a blog on this site. I actually feel very much like a traitor--using this site after blogging for 4 years on another one...

Regardless. Here's my introduction:

I'm 30. I've been married for 9 years, and we've been trying for a baby for 6. After 13 rounds of clomid, one IUI cycle with injectables (which ended in the ER in hyper-stim and ruptured cysts), 2 laps (one in Feb of this year, the other in August--which claimed my left ovary), endometriosis, and years of heartache, we filed for adoption. We have adopted embryos (11! I'm thrilled!), and our first FET is November 17. I'm currently on lupron injections, awaiting my first suppression check on Thursday. Should our embabies not take, we are also on the waiting list for a normal domestic adoption (and have been since August of 2008).

Hoping for the best, clinging to hope, growing in faith. That's me.

1 comment:

  1. I try to keep up with everything anyways but it'll be nice to be able to follow as there are some things I don't know enough about to ask :).
    I've been keeping November in my prayers!! (the days leading up to it & following too :))

    ReplyDelete